ONE SYSTEM OFFERING MANY BENEFITS
This Odour Warrior can take the place of large or small carbon filters, odour beds and other odour control measures at a fraction of the cost and minimal space requirements.
The Odour Warrior has been well proven for more than 15 years. Our new 2015 models are a great leap forward in both design, efficiency and cost reductions both capital and running costs.
The Warrior 2015V swiftly and completely eliminates odours by creating a fog of “N-50”in the wet well confined space.
N-50 has no smell therefore is not a masking agent but a true biological odour eliminator, non toxic and bio-degradable.
The Warrior 2015V has its own vent stack.
This inbuilt vent stack can take the place of a fixed vent pipe on new or existing wet wells thus giving venting , odour control and fat and H2S reduction from the one machine in a very cost effective manner.
The inbuilt venturi system creates a negative air pressure in the wet well thus ensuring no back pressure of gasses in the main.
- The Warrior 2015V is easily adjustable for large or small odours
- Reduces H2S and corrosion in pump stations and other confined spaces
- Discourages the formation of fat build-up and makes cleaning a simple task
- Has a small footprint and quick and easy installation
- Very easy maintenance, (15 minutes once a month) and no messy spent material to dispose of
The standard Warrior 2015 is for sites with an existing vent stack in place.
Both the Warriors 2015 and 2015V are very customisable and can be used in multiple situations.
Odour Technologies specialise in, “Solving other people’s problems.”
For an OBLIGATION FREE, ON-SITE TRIAL please contact Odour Technologies. You will be glad you did.
- LOW CAPITAL COST
- LOW RUNNING COST
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- MULTIPLE BENEFITS FROM A SINGLE UNIT
- NO HAZARDOUS WASTE TO DISPOSE OF
- AUSTRALIAN DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED
- PERFORMANCE IS GUARANTEED
Footprint: 700mm x 700mm
Electrical Requirements: 10amp 300W
Odour Warrior 2015V Operation